I've recently renewed my nod32 v2 lic for 2 more years BUT

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by tempnexus, Jun 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tempnexus

tempnexus Registered Member

Will it be transferable to V3? (assuming that V3 comes out within 2 years) and What version of V3 can my V2 licenese get?
    I am also useing KAV and hapilly my KAV PRO lic got me a KIS lic...but since NOD32 does not have a current pro version then what will we get? Frankly I was wavering about my renew, thinking if I should have waited since who knows, I might like a suite and what then? Will my lic be transferable to suiteo_O I mean it should be, as a thank you for the support of their loyal customers. :) I've been a NOD32 user since V1, which contained that nice pulsateing zit.

2. ASpace

ASpace Guest

Yes , your licence provides you with all kind of updates and upgrades which includes free upgrade to version 3 of NOD32. Yes , it is expected that it comes soon , may be in the autumn.

The best version :)

Your current licence will provide you with v3 of NOD32 . ESET has excellent policy , in my opinion , there are no different version and all users (home and coporate) have the same protection , it is not like Symantec with NAV and SAV
    Something more , which is still not known (at least by me) ... ESET are going to have two different products -> one will be NOD32 AV v3 , the other will be ESET Personal Suit (with firewall , anti-spam , anti-spyware tools ...)
    and for sure you'll get free upgrade to v3 but it is not known if you'll get free upgrade to ESET PS. I think I would prefer NOD32 AV instead of the suit. :)

See above

Great ! :D

Regards!

3. alglove

alglove Registered Member

To the best of my knowledge, Eset has not made their official v2 -> v3 upgrade policy public, yet. In fact, I do not even know if they have decided anything in private, yet. Of course, I am just a customer, so I have no special insight into any of this.

It may be better to wait for an official Eset response than to listen to either of us.

4. Antarctica

Antarctica Registered Member

I fully agree with you. Past experience teach me that anyway.:cool: :p

5. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

I can quote an Eset Moderator:
    Cheers :D

6. Firecat

Firecat Registered Member

Although nothing's been finalized, I assume that every one will get at least one version of NOD32 v3:

a)Every NOD32 user can upgrade to NOD32 AntiVirus only edition
    b)Every NOD32 user can upgrade to the Eset suite as well as the AV edition
    c)Every NOD32 user can only upgrade to NOD32 AV and have a small price for upgrading to the suite.

Keep in mind that this is just speculation, nothing is set yet.

7. Brian N

Brian N Registered Member

I'll go with A, but I'd like to try B too ;) I might be surprised.

8. nonmirecordo

nonmirecordo Registered Member

Me too!

Can we have it back in v3, please?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.