I've been meandering through the Darknet again...

Discussion in 'malware problems & news' started by teksquisite, Jun 6, 2015.

1. teksquisite

teksquisite Registered Member

Ever wonder what is going on down there? I've been lurking down in the rabbit hole for a very long time and finally started writing about it in March. Before the AdultFriendFinder (AFF) became known - I initially found the database (stripped of credit card data) in a forum called Hell. You can read about it on ArsTechnica, Mashable, CNN, and originally at my blog [posted without AFF as the tagline - because I honestly did not know the protocol for "getting the word out]. I placed enough hints though :)

I am currently working on a Darknet series over at the Norse-corp. DarkMatters blog - here is the first post in my series. If you ever wanted to know how the bad guys think, I am trying to find out. I am also keeping my eyes open for malware trends as well.*image removed
    So, if anyone here researches malware on the Darknet - please contact me via my blog or PM me. Thanks for you time.​

Cheers,
    Bev @teksquisite

BTW, I am not a noob here, just a long-time lurker!

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2015
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.