Itching a 'Just one more Security App' Itch

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by Huwge, Feb 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Huwge

Huwge Registered Member

Running SafeXP, NOD, Kerio FW Online Armor and MSAS. I have a hankering for one more realtime app'. Thinking something along the lines of anti keylogger / script/ trojan. Maybe SnoopFree or some other app. I have considered Ewidio but dont want any more apps that will take up lot of process power.

Any suggestions of any apps that will play nicely with what I have running now :D

2. metallicakid15

metallicakid15 Registered Member

boclean for antitrojan but if your willing to spend a good amount of $$$ get ewido full or trojanhunter

3. Mrkvonic

Mrkvonic Linux Systems Expert

Hi,
    Go with SnoopFree then. It's nice and light.
    Mrk

4. EASTER.2010

EASTER.2010 Guest

I would suggest System Safety Monitor but it may make issues for you with recent versions of Kerio, at least with 4.22/4/21 it did for me.

Here's another lite one. FileChangeAlarm

5. se7engreen

se7engreen Registered Member

You have a good AV (NOD32), a good FW (Kerio), proactive protection (Online Armor), and Antispyware with limited registry protection (MSAS). It looks to me like you have most of the bases covered. If I were to recommend anything to add, it would be a very light on resources AntiTrojan (BoClean) or stronger registry protection (again something light) like RegDefend, or check this thread for more info on registry monitors. On the other hand, I think I remember reading that Online Armor is developing registry protection so maybe you could wait for that instead of buying more reg protection.
    Good luck whatever you do.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.