It would be cool to have beers with you guys

Discussion in 'FirstDefense-ISR Forum' started by chrome_sturmen, Aug 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chrome_sturmen

chrome_sturmen Registered Member

Of all the forums I visit, I have to say that the guys who hang out on the first defense isr sub forum of this board are the coolest- they're always willing to help out, always there for an inspirational word or two, and generally ready to support you through your tough times. I have watched them walk many a person through many a trouble and there's much to be said for that. I'm sure these guys here would be great to have a few cold beers and kick around with ;)

2. fce

fce Registered Member

very true specially erik and peter :thumb:

3. ErikAlbert

ErikAlbert Registered Member

Cheers everybody and I learned alot from you too. :D

4. Peter2150

Peter2150 Global Moderator

I agree with Eirk.

But we can't let this thread go very far, or we all will be moderated.:D With a smile but......

5. chrome_sturmen

chrome_sturmen Registered Member

blackspear wouldn't do us like that, would he? this is our damn forum! lol or sub forum at least ;)

I understand your position pete being a newly christened moderator, but before you were, you were mostly a constiuent of this paticular sub board...

6. twl845

twl845 Registered Member

I'll order a pitcher!

7. Peter2150

Peter2150 Global Moderator

Hi Chrome

I still am very much a constiuent of this forum as well as a couple of others.

But just to correct one thing as it leads to trouble. This isn't our forum, even our sub forum. This is Paul's and Lowwatermarks forum and they do make the rules.

I do very much understand the sentiments behind the thread and agree with them, and I know anyone in here would also agree with them, but it is totally off topic for the forum. As such I think the appropriate action is to just close the thread as it stands.

Pete

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.