It is kind of ironic.

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by trjam, Mar 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trjam

trjam Registered Member

About a year ago, some felt the number of vendors and products that fight malware would start to diminish due to costs and competition. It seems to me, this is just the opposite of what I see. I will say it revolves around providing top notch customer service to survive though.

2. m00nbl00d

m00nbl00d Registered Member

Do you think this lyrics by System Of A Down fits on that thought of yours?

3. Dark Shadow

Dark Shadow Registered Member

Well I do not agree with the topnotch support to survive because I can think of a few companys with out mentioning names that customer support Is or was almost none existant and there going strong still but in recent has improved considerable but at the same time I rather have support and not need it then need it and not have it.Keep in mind the big name sometimes alone keeps a product and the compnay alive.

4. Arup

Arup Guest

Sadly in the HIPS department, there are still few offerings for x64 OS.

5. GES/POR

GES/POR Registered Member

Prevx :D

6. Dark Shadow

Dark Shadow Registered Member

LOL,That would be just one of the bunch but what a great turn around for this company and the support here alone in wilders is very impressive and IMO a lot of that is directly related to the employees who represents the company with a friendly attitude and support he/she provides.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.