Issues with my Wireless Router hacked?

Discussion in 'other security issues & news' started by LondonCalling, Oct 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LondonCalling

LondonCalling Registered Member

I have been having problems since 2008 so 5 years in total. With my Internet activity. I once found Keylogger on my machine and wiped it. And just recently I have a brand new Mac and had problems with that one as well, where my windows would close and emails would be deleted or memberships on dating sites would be deleted and closed.

But I do have a problem, I log into a website each day I am a Phone chat worker, I do free lance phone lines work. And I would say it's compromised and that has been causing issues with the laptops I have been having.

So last weekend I bought another laptop and logged in from only using the system software and not the website and I have had emails deleted right in front of me, dating sites closed again and emails disappearing.

I am wondering if this person is compromising or breaking into my wireless router? the person who I know who is doing this is my ex, I have already had the Police involved and they don't take things seriously.

All I want is a laptop where I can work from and move on with my life.

Sorry it's a bit long winded.

2. sdmod

sdmod Shadow Defender Expert

I think that you might have to go into more detail. What system software? Do you change your passwords regularly? What Operating system? Have you contacted the sysop or network manager at your work to get them to check that they have not been hacked, infiltrated, compromised? It might not be you or your laptop configuration that is the problem.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.