Is there much difference between MS Office 2003 and 2007?

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by DCM, Jan 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DCM

DCM Registered Member

I am running MS Office 2003 and it works OK.

Lately, I have been printing some envelopes and cannot figure out how to do them to more than one person at a time so was hoping that the 2007 version might have a database.

I would like to be able to print several envelopes in a session without having to re-type the address each time.

Has anyone here been able to make a database that can be used in the MS Office labels and envelopes function?

2. InfinityAz

InfinityAz Registered Member

DCM,

You don't need Office 2007 for this, you can use what you have already. Use Excel to create a spreadsheet/database of names, addresses, etc. and then use mail merge in Word to import the fields and print all your envelopes. I don't recall if 2003 has it but I believe there is also a built-in wizard for doing this.

Either look in MS Help, the MS Office web site, or Google for mail merge and printing envelopes using Word and you should be good to go.

Good luck.

3. DCM

DCM Registered Member

Thanks for the reply. I will look for a wizard first and then create that database.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.