Is there a way..

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by wwhispers, Nov 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wwhispers

wwhispers Registered Member

I love how nods appends to Outlook's email. However I do not use outlook anymore, I use Incredimail ( bought the full version, that's how much I like it). Is there a way to append the scan results to Incredimails email?

2. alglove

alglove Registered Member

I do not know enough about Incredimail, but does it use POP3 to download your e-mail from your ISP? If so, try going to IMON --> Setup --> POP3 --> Checked email confirmations. This will add tags to your incoming e-mail only, not your outgoing mail.

3. webyourbusiness

webyourbusiness Registered Member

Assuming you have IMON configured to append the message to "all mail" in the POP3 tab and are still not seeing it... I'd view the source of the email to see if it's being appended or not.

incredimail converts all mail to html mail I think - that's how they insert their "smileys" and other whitiscisms... ;) -and unless it forms the HTML correctly, you may be getting the notice, but not seeing it displayed as it falls in the wrong place within the document.

Does incredimail have a "view source" mode?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.