Is there a way to "check all" in SpywareBlaster?

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by dcdc, Jun 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dcdc

dcdc Registered Member

In the Restricted Sites list I see that I have some 639 items with protection disabled. Rather than spend the time manually checking all 639 of them one at a time, is there a way to "check all" and then enable protection? Some other software applications have this feature. Perhaps I am not seeing it there.

Hopefully Javacool could add this functionality in the future if it is not available now.

Parenthetically, as has been noted in another thread, Spy Sweeper IE Shield does block additions to the Restricted Sites list. I could not add to the list until I temporarily disabled the feature.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2006
  2. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

One way and probably the quickest way would be to un-check the Restricted Sites Protection box....then re-check that same box. At that time all the boxes should then have a check next to them. At which time you then select Protect Against Checked Items.

Regards,
    Bubba

3. dcdc

dcdc Registered Member

Thanks, Bubba.

I was thinking of trying that, but wondered if after unchecking all I would not be able to check all simply by checking the one box. How lame would that be - no protection at all?

The fix seemed to work fine, after you disable the SS IE Security Shield, of course.

4. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

You are Welcome ;)

Yeah....hopefully Webroot will find a way to fix that someday :doubt: :blink: o_O

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.