is there a VPN service that offers many unique I.P's?

Discussion in 'privacy technology' started by scrty001, Jan 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scrty001

scrty001 Registered Member

Does anybody know which VPN offers the most unique IP's? - Specifically U.S. IP's.. I know all about how having a unique IP is not as anonymous as many people using the same IP since it's hard to pin point. This isn't an issue to me right now.

I don't know if it's going to be possible or not find a VPN with unique IP's. I don't need the IP's to be exclusive to me. Just have the option to change the IP. I know most VPN services don't offer different IP's. Since for anonymity is not as good as many people using the same from what I've heard.

I need several unique U.S. IP's. I also need the security of a VPN to keep my real IP being revealed through any leaks. This is the reason I'm not just using proxies.

If I use a VPN service such as Xerobank and then load IP's through something like SwitchProxy. There is a possibility of leaking my real IP, correct?

Any advise would be appreciated,

Thanks!

2. SteveTX

SteveTX Registered Member

How many unique US IPs? XeroBank Personal service gives you something like 10 to 30 US IPs, XeroBank Onyx gives you at least 1000 US IPs, and Onyx Advanced will give you up to 100,000 US IPs depending on your contract.

3. scrty001

scrty001 Registered Member

10 to 30 U.S. IP's would be enough. A while back Xerobank provided 3 correct? U.S., Netherlands, and Canada?

Do you have to request the additional IP's or it's built-in to the xerobank software?

Also are the IP's in different areas/servers in the U.S. I don't want the IP's to be all from the same area or similiar and all on the same C class.

Thanks!

4. SteveTX

SteveTX Registered Member

Three exit countries, multiple nodes, multiple IPs per node. You get a new IP when you disconnect and reconnect, depending on the node crowding and IP cycles.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.