is the PG database broken?

Discussion in 'ProcessGuard' started by jnewmarch, Oct 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jnewmarch

jnewmarch Registered Member

I tried to search the PG database for information on Eudora, but get re-directed back to the PG home page. Is the database broken?

2. strangequark

strangequark Registered Member

who knows what is happening at DCS, since TDS went under in July 2005 we've been told there are new programs and a new web site comming soon, just around the corner, in the near future and so on. Even the BRAND NEW WEBSITE AND PROGRAMS COMING SOON! statement on the home page has spiderwebs on it.

3. Mover

Mover Registered Member

How long has the this been down ? I can't get 'File Information (Online)' on any application when I'm in the Security tab.

4. strangequark

Not really sure, I didn't realize it wasn't working till "jnewmarch" pointed it out in his post. Hopefully it's just because they're in the middle of doing up the web site as promised, the trouble is it's getting harder to find out what is happening with DCS, if indeed anything is happening at all. o_O

5. Mele20

Mele20 Former Poster

God, this is sad. I love PG but I think I better soon go look for a substitute.

6. strangequark

Yep if our fears are realized then it is sad, PG is a great piece of software and I'd hate to see it just fizzle out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.