Is the nod2.518 running at xp 64bit under 32mode?

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by hlc, Sep 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hlc

hlc Registered Member

Is the nod2.518 running at xp 64bit under 32mode?And when it run at 32bit mode,it consumes larger memories than in XP 32bit.That's normally? o_O o_O

Attached Files:

2. Brian N

Brian N Registered Member

If nobody replies, try sending your question to support@eset.com & maybe provide a link to this thread.
    If I knew anything about 64bit windows/nod I would try to help ya, but sadly I don't.

3. Cyber Surfer

Cyber Surfer Registered Member

When I look at my installed NOD32, running in Windows XP Pro X64, I notice that it is installed in the 32 bit program files(x86) area. It appears to me that NOD32 is able to sense on installation which operating system is running on the computer, and installs the appropriate drivers for 32 bit or 64 bit. I agree that NOD32 seems to be a 32 bit application, which is able to clean/scan in a 64 bit environment due to the drivers installed.

Seeing as it is doing such a good job, and is so popular with the 64 bit enthusiasts, I am not surprised that it runs in 32 bit mode. Until there is a true 64 bit version written, I feel quite confident in NOD32, and so do most of the other users, who are running this software, as indicated in all the other forums.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.