Is SSM Dead?

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by nameless, Jul 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wat0114

wat0114 Guest

bellgamin, you would make a great salesman :D It must be that invigorating Hawaiian air that keeps you so enthusiastic ;)

Seriously, I have been watching the SSM forum closely of late and posted my concerns in the thread regarding the question of where the company is headed. At least Vitk (Vitali) is responding to member's posts with a few "on the to-do list" responses, suggesting a near-future release is on the horizon.

Clearly there is no need for SSM fans to panic just yet.

2. Espresso

Espresso Registered Member

http://www.proactive-hips.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1177545905/6#5

3. LUSHER

LUSHER Registered Member

That's why I said IF I believed .

Besides don't write off this types of threads, they are an opportunity for helpful beta-testers to reveal insider secrets that we normal mortals are not privy to at places like this

For example, if not for such threads, would we have known this?

4. Peter2150

Peter2150 Global Moderator

We sure would. All you need to do is go to the prosecurity website, then the forum, and read. Don't even need to log in. Same is true with SSM.

As to beta testers revealing secrets. I would hope not. As a beta tester the only thing I would post here is what is either publicly available, or what the develop said I could post. Secrets, no way.

5. TECHWG

TECHWG Guest

if ssm is now a 1 man show, that does not mean bad things.. the creator of ps has always been a 1 man show, and look at how much he works on ps .. he updates, adds, fixes. so i would expect ssm to pick up .. my guess

6. wat0114

wat0114 Guest

Regarding SSM, I hope so. It is good to see the PS developer release a new update. Obviously there have been concerns of a disappearing act with PS, so the update and his recent posts are a definite sign the initiative is alive and well :) Maybe this can be some inspiration for vitk (the lone SSM developer).

7. TECHWG

TECHWG Guest

actually there has been activity on the beta section of the forum knocking ps about getting bugs fixed. the developer dissapeared about a month ago for about 2 or 3 weeks due to personal circimstances i guess. but sure hes working all the time on ps, and if someone has a error or bug hes right on it. So i think for those people who really like ssm, i think the developer will pick up on speed once they get into the swing i would guess.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.