Is SpywareGuard any good?

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by imapotato!, Feb 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. imapotato!

imapotato! Registered Member

I'm deciding whether I should install Spyware Guard or not. Currently, I don't have any real time anti-spyware monitering. Does it protect you in real time? I'm not too bright with computers...

2. sammy12male

sammy12male Registered Member

I mean you must be joking? If you are exposed to the internet and still considering that you dont require a spyware guard then I am afraid dark days lay ahead of you. For me at least I can say that I have been hugely benefited with the services of the spy removers. They ensure that the malacious software dont intrigue with the PC too much, so dont think more just go for it.

3. GES/POR

GES/POR Registered Member

@ Sammy, he's askin wether a certain program is good for the puropse he seeks and u go all offtopic talkin bout the need for anty spyware solutions. U could have at least made reccomendation or givene advice.

ontopic: id also like to know how this outdated realtime guard in this era performs. Anybody?

@ ts: u might wanna get at least spyware blaster for realtime protection while surfing but it might not be enough depending on what kind of av u use. Also lot's of praise for spyware terminators realtime protection on this forum and it's free. That goes for them others mentioned here as well. superanti spyware for ondemand purpose is also populair here.

Cheers

4. imapotato!

Is the spyware definition outdated? It says that it was last updated in 2004...?!?!

5. snowbound

snowbound Retired Moderator

6. mercurie

mercurie A Friendly Creature

Hey imapotato, imahawk :D I don't use Spyware Guard. I do use Spyware Blaster. You should consider a real time spyware protector. I believe Spyware Blaster does offer protection you want. I would consider another too, but I think you will need to spend some money to get what I think you seek if I am understanding you correctly. I use BoClean for the really bad stuff. The places you go on the net will determine the urgency of real time spyware protection imho.

Sammy:p :thumbd: Member is asking for help not an insult.

7. imapotato!

So is Spyware Terminator alone good enough?

8. cheater87

cheater87 Registered Member

I use spyware guard as a hijacker protection tool.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.