Is remo more safe and good?

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by taleblou, Feb 9, 2014.

1. taleblou

taleblou Registered Member

Glad to be of help. Please let me know when the issues are fixed. I am now on win 8.1 and would like to try the program, although a bet nervous since win 8.1 is very different then win 7, vista, xp, etc..

2. John Harris

John Harris Registered Member

Remo More has been extensively tested on Win 8.1 and its safe to use on the new platform.

The issue of the shortcuts not being able to run with administrative privileges has been fixed. The website will soon be updated.

We are still drawing a blank on the issue regarding post #18. 'explorer.exe need a restart' popup. We tested various pc's and we are still convinced that the problem isn't caused by Remo More. But still tests are being conducted to ascertain the cause of your problem. We'll notify you once we make any progress.

Thanks for the extensive feedback. You make us better. Keep'em coming.

3. John Harris

John Harris Registered Member

@taleblou: Just to keep you updated on the issue #18. explorer.exe needs a restart popup, we are still working on it. We are relentless in our pursuit of finding a solution for the problem and will keep you updated on the same.

Thanks,
    John Harris

4. taleblou

Thanks for the update. I am looking forward to use this software again, once you have fixed the issues. Please inform me and us here once remo is ready and I will test it again.

5. taleblou

I installed remo more again on a fresh win 7 ultimate and here are the errors in event viewer that was made after finished running remo more.

Attached Files:

6. taleblou

7. ronandex

ronandex Registered Member

I've been using Remo Recovery for a few months now. NO security issues running Bitdefender Total Security and also Malwarebytes Premium scans. Amazing software by the way. I don't work for the company but I had been trying to recover from jpg's from a graduation after a crashed HD. Not only did I find the graduation pics but I couldn't believe the crap that's on the hard drive. Everytime you go a websites it will grap pics without you even knowing and store them on the hard drive. Facebook and google images just ridiculous.

... The reason I came here was to check and see if anyone else was getting high CPU usage from running a recovery from a .TIB acronis image. Thanks.

8. tominTX

tominTX Registered Member

No recent posts on this product, but it recently appeared on my desktop when I downloaded AVG anti virus detector. Was not aware I was downloading it up front and once installed it did slow my computer way down. I was unable to get it off the computer by normal means and ended up having to reset my computer to an earlier date. I have since then read where the program is classified as a kind of nuisance and not entirely as a real virus. The people who make this thing should address the concerns outlined in negative reviews. I will steer clear of the program by any means possible.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.