Is Phant0m's Ruleset a must to the Look ‘n’ Stop up 2.06 ?

Discussion in 'LnS English Forum' started by carioca, Aug 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. carioca

carioca Registered Member

o_O
    Dear forum debators and support team,
    Is Phant0m's Ruleset a must to the Look ‘n’ Stop up 2.06 ? Why do I need it? How can I be more protected with it? I have already read that Phant0m's Ruleset is a very advanced, complex and highly secure Look ‘n’ Stop ruleset for both server and home users available at http://www.mntolympus.org. The author has designed smart technology to automatically detect appropriate connection information and automatically apply to Phant0m's Rule-set, before configuring Look ‘n’ Stop up automatically to use Phant0m's Rule-set. Is It advisable to set it up? What's the forum users and support team opinions? Is that a freeware drive? Best Regards.
    :eek:

2. Phant0m

Phant0m Registered Member

Re: Is Phant0m's Ruleset a must to the Look ‘n’ Stop up 2.06 ?

Hi carioca,

It's an available option to EnhancedRulesSet.rls, not an necessity, no one needs it, you can use Look 'n' Stop just fine with the pre-bundled EnhancedRulesSet.rls.

Regards,
    Phant0m``

3. Climenole

Climenole Look 'n' Stop Expert

Re: Is Phant0m's Ruleset a must to the Look ‘n’ Stop up 2.06 ?

Hi Phant0m and Carioca :)

Phant0m: o_O why so modest ? You're working on this rules set since years I guess and the new version comes with an automatic configuration program.
    This can be very interesting for many users...

Why don't write here a review of the new release with the main features ?
    (I can translate it in French for the other LnS forum I you want...)

Carioca: LnS is a rules set firewall therefore have the flexibility to be adapted in many way: you may used the rules set provided with LnS, the Phant0m rules set, an other rules set or creating yourself a rules set based on the existing one or from scratch...

So, feel free to experiment. Support here for general questions about LnS
    and in MtOlympus forum for questions specific to the Phant0m rules set.

Hope this help. Have a nice day.

:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.