Is NOD32 preventing me from getting an automated email replay?

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by Batus, Mar 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Batus

Batus Registered Member

I tried to register at a game site a few hours ago. Upon completion of registration, the site supposedly sent me a registration email with a link that I had to follow to activate my registration. I never got the email, so I requested it be sent two more times.....but got nothing.

I thought it was the site, but then I recalled that something similar happened about two weeks ago when I attempted to register at another game site. I didn't follow up on it at the time because it wasn't that important.

Is NOD perhaps blocking these automated emails? I've checked the settings, but don't see anything to that effect.

Thanks for any help.

2. stackz

stackz Registered Member

If you have email client integration enabled, then check your spam folder. Other than that, is it possible that your ISP has a spam filter? If so, you should be able to access your account and disable the filtering.

3. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

I assume Batus uses EAV which does not contain the antispam protection module.

4. stackz

stackz Registered Member

Thanks Marcos, I forgot what was included with EAV....it's been a while :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.