Is it working?

Discussion in 'MRU Blaster Forum' started by freeforever03, Nov 18, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. freeforever03

freeforever03 Registered Member

I just installed MRUBlaster and set up the options/settings. Also, I thought I enabled the program to check my system every 15 minutes. Therefore, I ran it to clean everything up before I started and used my machine as normal. after 15 miutes, I checked MRUBlaster and found that it didn't automatically scan and clean things. I had to do it manually. Am I doing something wrong?

2. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

With the MRU-Blaster Scheduler open....did you select Minimize to tray or did you X out of the program ?

With the Scheduler open....select the Seconds selection....then Save/Apply Changes....and with the Scheduler program still open....do you then see the Last Run Time: change after 15 seconds ?

3. freeforever03

freeforever03 Registered Member

Thanks!!!! Its working as I expected. I have one more question. When i finally reboot, will the timer be enabled or do I have to enable it every time?

4. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

You'll either have to enable it everytime or consider placing a shortcut in the Startup folder.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.