is it safe ?

Discussion in 'Trojan Defence Suite' started by sandra, Mar 24, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sandra

sandra Registered Member

is it safe to give credit card information to dcs will they use my credit card info for further transaction without my knowledge .

2. tutankamon

tutankamon Registered Member

Hi Sandra,
    I have used my credit card to buy TDS3, Port Explorer, and Wormguard, I have had no problems at all.
    Hope this eases your concern.

3. Pilli

Pilli Registered Member

H Sandra & welcome, Not only safe but private to, your information will not be passed to any third parties.

Once you have your Key your PC will also be more secure ;)

If you require any help with your purchase please ask & please remember to join the TDS private forum, details of which will be in your registration email.

Pilli

4. Paul Wilders

Paul Wilders Administrator

post from guest '-----' under investigation, and for that reason removed

Edit: this post will not be up again. Off topic and no substantial evidence. Not open for discussion

regards.

paul

5. ----

I hope that my post will come back.

I said nothing which is wrong (from a factual point of view). I simply expressed my personal opinion. And I did not flame DCS (the example with the name of the girl friend was a joke of course).

Maybe I flamed Regsoft a little bit. But they deserve it.

6. Peter2150

Peter2150 Global Moderator

Hi Sandra

Welcome to the forum and hopefully to the DCS family. I have purchased every DCS product by credit card. Had no problem with the credit card side, and it has been a pleasure dealing with the DCS folks. They truly are here to help you, and will be there to answer questions.

Pete

7. Tassie_Devils

Tassie_Devils Global Moderator

Hi Sandra and welcome to forum. :)

When I purchased my first piece of software over the net, I too was hesitant so I used a credit card that did not have a huge limit to it. [I had one done specifically for the purpose with $500 limit which my bank was willing to do for me].

That was a few years back, and it was with DCS :D

Their purchasing page and form seem [to me] to be the best one around and I have NO hesitation in recommending purchasing that way.

They are a company based in Perth, Australia. ;)

Cheers, TAS.

edit: can't spell today LOL

8. tutankamon

tutankamon Registered Member

Hi again Sandra,
    I forgot to mention in my earler post, I actualy have 2 credit cards, I use one specificaly for internet purchases, the first one for all my other needs.
    It is far easier to keep track that way I think you can see from the other replies, we all think it is safe.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.