Is it possible to buy a long license of ewido?

Discussion in 'ewido anti-spyware forum' started by Metting, Aug 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Metting

Metting Registered Member

I'am looking for long license of ewido

i.e lifte time, or 3 years, or at least 2 years , because i hate to renew software licences frequently.

Is it available some where ?

On ewido web site I found only 12 months license which I don't like !

2. Eldar

Eldar Registered Member

Hi Metting,
    A life time license isn't available anymore, although I got one, but didn't know about it at that time. :D
    As for renewing every 3 years or more, I think you should sent an email to ewido to ask for it or else someone from ewido may respond to your question here. :cool:
    I guess only ewido support can help you with this question, so you'll know if it's available or not.

Hope you'll get a positive response to your question. ;)

3. ErikAlbert

ErikAlbert Registered Member

Money explains why a lifetime license isn't available. Money explains alot of things. :D

4. Chubb

Chubb Registered Member

You can have 2 or 3 years of license by:

(1) buying a new one year license now
    (2) renew at 50% discount using by using your 1-year license key. They will issue a new key that is good for 2 years.

If you want a 3 year license, renew again using the 2-year license key at 50% discount again, and they will issue a new key for you good for 3 years. The same applies to a 4-year license, 5-year license....., but lifetime license is no longer available.

5. Metting

Hi Chubb

Are you 100% sure?
    Did you test this ?

I'am afraid that early renewal will make immediate expiration of the original license key :eek: and give me only a one year liciense but with different liciense key !!

6. Chubb

Chubb Registered Member

I am 100% sure, because I have purchased and renewed it this way. I purchased a one year license and renewed it twice immediately. I have now a 3-year license. When you renew, they will add one year to your existing license but they will issue a new license code when you renew.

When I decided to purchase a life-time license, it is no longer available.:'(

7. Metting

Thank you very much Chubb
    I'll go this way
    Cheers

=====================

Thanks Eldar for your support.

Every body in this forum is doing his best to support others, and this is wonderful.

8. Chubb

Chubb Registered Member

Site for renewal:
    http://www.grisoft.com/doc/licenserenewal-web/lng/us/tpl/tpl01

Put your License Number in the box and follow the instructions on the screen. A new key will arrive in your mailbox after renewal, something like

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.