Is it possible to buy a long license of ewido?

Discussion in 'ewido anti-spyware forum' started by Metting, Aug 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Metting

Metting Registered Member

I'am looking for long license of ewido

i.e lifte time, or 3 years, or at least 2 years , because i hate to renew software licences frequently.

Is it available some where ?

On ewido web site I found only 12 months license which I don't like !

2. Eldar

Eldar Registered Member

Hi Metting,
    A life time license isn't available anymore, although I got one, but didn't know about it at that time. :D
    As for renewing every 3 years or more, I think you should sent an email to ewido to ask for it or else someone from ewido may respond to your question here. :cool:
    I guess only ewido support can help you with this question, so you'll know if it's available or not.

Hope you'll get a positive response to your question. ;)

3. ErikAlbert

ErikAlbert Registered Member

Money explains why a lifetime license isn't available. Money explains alot of things. :D

4. Chubb

Chubb Registered Member

You can have 2 or 3 years of license by:

(1) buying a new one year license now
    (2) renew at 50% discount using by using your 1-year license key. They will issue a new key that is good for 2 years.

If you want a 3 year license, renew again using the 2-year license key at 50% discount again, and they will issue a new key for you good for 3 years. The same applies to a 4-year license, 5-year license....., but lifetime license is no longer available.

5. Metting

Hi Chubb

Are you 100% sure?
    Did you test this ?

I'am afraid that early renewal will make immediate expiration of the original license key :eek: and give me only a one year liciense but with different liciense key !!

6. Chubb

Chubb Registered Member

I am 100% sure, because I have purchased and renewed it this way. I purchased a one year license and renewed it twice immediately. I have now a 3-year license. When you renew, they will add one year to your existing license but they will issue a new license code when you renew.

When I decided to purchase a life-time license, it is no longer available.:'(

7. Metting

Thank you very much Chubb
    I'll go this way
    Cheers

=====================

Thanks Eldar for your support.

Every body in this forum is doing his best to support others, and this is wonderful.

8. Chubb

Chubb Registered Member

Site for renewal:
    http://www.grisoft.com/doc/licenserenewal-web/lng/us/tpl/tpl01

Put your License Number in the box and follow the instructions on the screen. A new key will arrive in your mailbox after renewal, something like

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.