Is it better if DiamondCS makes an all-in-one security suite of their products?

Discussion in 'ProcessGuard' started by sweater, Oct 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sweater

sweater Registered Member

Philippines, the Political Dynasty Capital of the
    I was then curious why some software companies makes a complete all-in-one security suite package… :rolleyes: maybe they’d want to grab the market share or maybe for some it can be better instead of trying out different software and at the same time save money. All reasons are good but the I think the biggest factor why a customers like this idea was that it can really save money. :D

I was then hoping that maybe DiamondCS can provide us a security suite… :cool: that is a combination of all of their high quality products in order for the pc users to save money (hope free version was also available). ... :eek: This security suite is the combination of ProcessGuard, Port Explorer, WormGuard and of other useful security software tools that they can think of. It should be easy to use, low system resources and very compatible w other programs. As a reputable company of producing and developing very reliable preventive protection softwares, I know many will appreciates this idea. Of course individual products would still be available and this could also be an option for some. :-* ;)

2. justhere

justhere Guest

Many AV companies are doing just that with All in One Protection. I wouldn't be surprised if DiamondCS follows this direction too.

3. Pilli

Pilli Registered Member

Sweater Wrot:
    Personally it would worry me to put all my security eggs in one basket but that's me.
    If there was a package that could properly manage itself and cover all bases, this may increase overall security for average users and that would be good for the Internet community as a whole but I think that we are a long way from seeing such a product at the moment.

I doubt DCS will go that way as maintaining an up to date defintions file is beyond the scope of small companies as Wayne has stated elsewhere ie. trying to keep up with the likes of KAV or Eset.
    I think that DCS will concentrate on proactive defences such as ProcessGuard.

Pilli :)

4. Notok

Notok Registered Member

They did mention some time ago that they would make a unified UI for all the apps.. I don't know if that's still the plan or not, but that would still be great to have.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.