Is is essentail to purhase ESET NOD32 ANTI VIRUS

Discussion in 'Other ESET Home Products' started by pathyag, Jul 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pathyag

pathyag Registered Member

We are one of the biggest logistic in south India and we are using your nod32 antivirus product. I would like to know, if I am purchased Remote Administrator, is it essentail to purchase nod32 antiviurs for all client system and have you charged for each client system.

Let me know the price for Remote administrator and as well as for nod32 antivirus.

Regards
    Ganpath

2. agoretsky

agoretsky Eset Staff Account

Hello,

For information about licensing ESET's software in India, please contact ESET's Indian distributor at http://www.esetindia.com/.

Regards,

Aryeh Goretsky

3. Rmuffler

Rmuffler Former Eset Moderator

Hello pathyag,

I would also recommend contacting your local distributor as agoretsky has linked. They will be able to answer any specific questions about the product and purchasing within your region.

As for ERA and other tools like the Authentication Server, they come with your ESET Business license purchase and are not sold separate. These tools are developed to give you ease of use with our products and a better experience. If you have not tried our product and would like to do so before purchasing, your reseller can also assist you with that inquiry. I hope that I was able to answer your question.

Thank you,
    Richard

4. amie05

amie05 Registered Member

Dear Mr. Ganpath,

First of all let me clarify that ESET Remote Administrator (ERA- centarilsed management console) comes with your ESET Business edition license (ESET NOD32 or ESET Smart Security BE) purchase, which starts from 5+ users and are not sold separate.
    Please send me the following information so that I can assist you with the required details:

Name:
    Contact no:
    Email Id:
    No of Users:
    Product required:
    Platform/OS:

If you have any queries please feel free to contact.

Best regards,
    Ms. Amreen Mohd. Arif
    Assistant Sales Manager
    ESS Software Distribution & Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
    Desk no.: +91 22 66-04-99-08
    Off. : +91 22 66-04-99-00/99
    Email: amreen@esetindia.com/sales@esetindia.com

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.