is GhostSecurity just one guy?

Discussion in 'Ghost Security Suite (GSS)' started by azumi21, Jul 31, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. azumi21

azumi21 Registered Member

Just wondering, is GS just a one man operation (Jason) on software development...kinda like DCS with 1.5 guys?

So far, I really enjoy the products.

2. Paranoid2000

Paranoid2000 Registered Member

Well he does have a ghost to help with the book-keeping and tax returns. :D

3. Optimist

Optimist Registered Member

Conclusion: If this person gets a cold, then the users get a flu! :rolleyes:

4. Jason_R0

Jason_R0 Developer

I am the only permanent developer for Ghost Security. Some people are contracted for various things if I don't have time to do them, and there are other developers who I have contact with who sometimes help out with other programs or things of that nature (like GKWEB).

HIPS products (what I specialize in) aren't really suited to large teams and the complexities involved make it hard to find capable people anyhow.

5. f3x

f3x Registered Member

yep, it's often the case, things get faster if you can control every aspect of it... it's also less buggy.

But i would not have problem to imagine a 3 person team where one concentrate on driver and driver interaction, one does graphic task and tweak the gui to make it as useable as possible and the third one work full time on the website (wich btw is all scrambled in firefox), member area and a nice export to xml/html log file. Then all three will have enougth free time to do customer support.

However it may not be a permanent state once the product grow more mature...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.