is anyone using tiscali UK?

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by iceni60, Jan 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iceni60

iceni60 ( ^o^)

for over a year now tiscali have hidden all my posts, i can reply to a post and if you look in the subforum you can see my name as the last person who replied, but when you look at the thread my replies aren't there lol

i just spent the last couple of hours replying to loads of threads, including posting right after the mods had posted, so it looks like someone has replied, but when you look at the thread nothing is there, like when you delete a post.

here's a thread i have replied to about 30 times!!! i would have thought the mods would have worked it out after looking at a thread that was replied to 30 times by the user iceni, but when they checked the thread, only 2 people had posted a total of 7 posts, both not called iceni. here's a screenshot

tis.png

and this is the thread -
    http://www.tiscali.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=141363

so, i just wanted to ask if anyone uses tiscali so they can post on the forum and tell them?, you have to have a tiscali email address to post there!

2. Blackcat

Blackcat Registered Member

Have they banned you for some reason and therefore your posts are being deleted?

3. iceni60

iceni60 ( ^o^)

no, i'm not banned, they are just incompetent. all the mods have decided not to receive email too :rolleyes: i've never liked the people at tiscali, this is just the way they are at tiscali - a bit backward, i think they do their best, it's just not very good.

4. NICK ADSL UK

NICK ADSL UK Administrator

Your best bet is to check out the tiscali official section at the think broadband forum. This is a large independent forum for all isp's in the UK. They have there own section but they are not allowed to moderate the posts. That is for the think broadband staff only. You can find it here. Tiscali staff have ISP above there screen name

http://bbs.adslguide.org.uk/postlist.php?Cat=&Board=tiscali

5. iceni60

iceni60 ( ^o^)

cool, thanks. i wasn't banned because they'd have just banned me if they had. but, it looks like they must have noticed my posts because now i'm blocked from even entering the forum!!!! i've no idea what's wrong with them??

6. iceni60

iceni60 ( ^o^)

i posted on that forum :D i don't like tiscali, i think they're rubbish.

7. NICK ADSL UK

Yes i think you've made your point. If you are thinking of switching to another provider do take on board the advice of the other members and you wont go far wrong

8. iceni60

iceni60 ( ^o^)

and of course i got through to someone and i'm banned, now they want to know how i was managing to post lol

9. iceni60

iceni60 ( ^o^)

i'm going to wait and see what the 4 Mbps is like first, which members are you talking about? that other board?

10. iceni60

iceni60 ( ^o^)

ok this is my last post here, you can lock the thread, but i just want to post this to prove my point, i can show you the email if you want, after the email saying i was banned this is the next email i got -

"Hang on...I take that last email back...I need to
    investigate further."

11. NICK ADSL UK

I'm referring to the members who frequent that section. Those who have there title of legend are very experienced with broadband issues and my advice to you would be to look in on the other isp's sections to see how they fair. At the end of the day like most things in life it comes down to what you can afford

12. NICK ADSL UK

I don't need you to prove your point you can do that quite easily in the think broadband forum. They have a section there specifically for that purpose. I wish you well with your new provider and as requested lock this thread

Regards

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.