Is Al Gore asking permission to spam from your social networking account?

Discussion in 'privacy problems' started by PJC, Sep 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PJC

PJC Very Frequent Poster

2. Peter2150

Peter2150 Global Moderator

That article build a good case for not using this social media stuff. It takes absolutely no thinking to do something stupid.

3. Trooper

Trooper Registered Member

Agree with you Pete. Im glad that I use none of it and never will.

4. Noob

Noob Registered Member

Hahaha lots of Wilders don't use any kind of social websites (Including me, i got no Facebook, Twitter, MySpace NOTHIN)

To be honest i still haven't met someone IRL that doesn't has a Facebook account (Specially young d00ds like me) and now Twitter is gaining popularity here.

5. Daveski17

Daveski17 Registered Member

Not only do I not use any social websites, I'm not really sure who Al Gore is. ;)

6. The Hammer

The Hammer Registered Member

A former U.S. Vice president and the inventor of the Internet.;) :D

7. TairikuOkami

TairikuOkami Registered Member

It is a good idea, I would allow it right away, but I have no friends, who can read english, so there is no reason for me to join, but I have shared the link nevertheless.

8. SweX

SweX Registered Member

And he is also one of the founders of Live Earth wich was a huge free concert that was broadcasted all around the world a few years ago :D And the "An Inconvenient Truth" documentary!

9. chrisretusn

chrisretusn Registered Member

I have not seen any spam post regarding this in Facebook. Their Facebook page is 24 Hours of Reality. The only way it will get on my Wall is one of my Friends Shares it to my Wall, I will be notified that. Then I will log in and promptly delete it off my Wall. As for News Feeds, again it takes a Friend to Share it. No big deal, I'm not going to "Like" it. I could report it though as spam.

I do agree that this is just plan silly. Why anyone would do this is beyond me. So far there are 49,375 Attending, 12,656 Maybe Attending and 27,146 Not Attending. All of them are silly including those who clicked No on the 24 Hours of Reality Facebook Event.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.