Is Acronis True Image Home 10 Still Available???

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by cpr3, Dec 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cpr3

cpr3 Registered Member

Neither Echo or 11 Home Trials have worked for me. Getting the "hda: lost interrupt". I've tried F11 and adding "acpi=off no apic" ... Didn't work. Couldn't copy logs because I never get to a command prompt. The screen blacks out and I have to reboot.

The 10 Home Trial works perfect but wont let me follow through making my backup.

Thanks!

Last edited: Dec 14, 2007
  2. Bruce Mahnke

Bruce Mahnke Registered Member

Last edited: Dec 14, 2007
  3. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello all,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

cpr3, we would like to make Acronis True Image Bootable Media work properly on your machine rather than sell you an outdated version of the product. Could you please do the following?

- Boot the computer from Bootable Rescue Media created by means of the trial version of Acronis True Image 11 Home and press F11 key when the selection screen advising you to choose either "Full", "Safe" or "Boot into Windows" option appears;

- After you get the "Linux Kernel Settings" prompt, please remove the "quiet" word, click on the OK button and choose the "Full" option;

- As the startup messages stop scrolling please use a digital camera to make picture of the last output screen.

Then submit a request for technical support with the subject indicating that you want to contact Alex Bogomolov. Attach all the collected files and information to your request along with the step-by-step description of the actions taken before the problem appears and the link to this thread. We will investigate the problem and definitely will provide you with a solution.

Thank you.

Best Regards,
    Alexey Bogomolov

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.