Iron gets strange on Wilders sometimes...

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by Sully, Aug 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sully

Sully Registered Member

Has anyone else ever had issues with Iron browser here at Wilders?

Every few days, I will come here, go into a sub-forum, then click on a thread. I am the kicked back to the main forum index, like I hit the back button or something. I go into the sub-forum again, click the same thread topic, and it repeats, forever. The only way to get into the thread is to use the little arrow on the left that takes you to the last post.

Sometimes when I go into a topic and come back out, and then click on a new topic, it does the same thing.

It isn't predictable, very random. Does it at home and work. The only extension I have is smooth mouse gestures, but it seems to do it with that or without. It also does it inside sandboxie and out as well.

Sul.

2. Daveski17

Daveski17 Registered Member

I've not had those issues but sometimes I had difficulties in Wilders typing in a text box when I am replying to a thread. It all seems fine though at the moment. I think Iron suffers from a variety of small bugs that often seem intermittent. o_O

3. drhu22

drhu22 Registered Member

Does it work in Chrome?
    might be a way to start trouble shooting...

Last edited: Aug 31, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.