IP Blocklists

Discussion in 'other firewalls' started by Function, Jun 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Function

Function Registered Member

Sorry if this is in the wrong section it was to do with my firewall so I figured this was the best place to post.

I have Online Armor Premium and I have noticed that we can add a IP Blocklist to help improve security/privacy etc while surfing. I searched around but I can't seem to find a place where you can just download a good IP blocklist list to import into my firewall.

Does anyone use a IP Blocklist if so which is the best one to use? Should I just ignore this completely?

2. Antarctica

Antarctica Registered Member

3. NSG001

NSG001 Registered Member

4. Antarctica

Antarctica Registered Member

Yeah, sorry my bad, I did not read the OP question correctly.:oops:

5. Snoop3

Snoop3 Registered Member

i go to iBlocklist for the PeerBlock lists but it might work for firewalls too:

http://www.iblocklist.com/lists.php

they have anti-P2P, anti-govt, anti-malware, as well a IP by country lists so that you can block China, Russia etc - and they have these lists in several formats including hosts format.

then here is Peter Lowe's ad-blocking list in various selectable IP or hosts format:

http://pgl.yoyo.org/adservers/

there are others available by subscription like Squidblacklist.org and i think Bluetack, etc.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.