Internal Error: Unhandled Exception??

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Sweet-P, Feb 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sweet-P

Sweet-P Registered Member

I have had many problems with TrueImage 8.0. :eek:

Version 7.0 worked just fine for me..no problem. When I upgraded to version 8, it will not make an image. It just hangs when I click Proceed. In the background it just says it is processing, but it will hang indefinitely until I quit the program.

I downloaded and installed the newest build (791). Now it will Process the image; however, it immediately brings up an error stating Internal error: unhandled exception....what does that meano_O

I hope this can be resolved soon. I had written several e-mails to support and have yet to get a response and it has been over 24 hours.

I am using Windows XP SP2, using a firewire external drive for the images (same as I had used with version 7 of True Image with no problem at all).

Would appreciate help ASAP...thanks.

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Sweet-P,

Thank you for choosing Acronis True Image (http://www.acronis.com/homecomputing/products/trueimage/).

We are really sorry for the inconveniences.

Could you please tell your Acronis request # which was sent to you as an autoreply? I will find out the reason for the delay.

Thank you.
    --
    Ilya Toytman

3. Sweet-P

Sweet-P Registered Member

I sent you two files with the log from the Acronis Report Utility.

I also sent the True Image Log from that operation that failed.

I still have not had any response from Acronis in over two days.

I would appreciate your prompt response.

Thank you.

4. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Sweet-P,

I have found your letter and will reply to it soon. Since now we will investigate the problem via e-mail.

Thank you.
    --
    Ilya Toytman

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.