Intel(R) 82801FR SATA AHCI Controller

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by djheim, May 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. djheim

djheim Registered Member

Previous thread here indicates TI supports it, but I am not getting it to work.

I'm using TI Enterprise Server v8.

I'm on a new Dell XPS box, and when I installed Windows 2003 Server,
    I had to do the "F6", "S" thing with a floppy disk.

When I boot into TI from the CD, it says it disconnects from the ata port,
    then the application fires up.

When I go to do anything, I get an error indicating no hard drives were found.

So it didn't load the driver for Intel(R) 82801FR SATA AHCI Controller.

I have the floppy with the drivers, is there a way to load the drivers from a hidden command line or something? OR... how did the other guys get it to work. I read the thread, but don't understand how they got it to work.

Your help is appreciated!

djheim

(added referal link to previous thread in first sentence, bigc )

Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2005
  2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello djheim,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Enterprise Disk Backup Software.

We also strongly recommend you to update your copy of Acronis True Image 8.0 Enterprise Server to the 1143 build. In order to get access to updates you should register account on our site (or just log in if you have already created it) and then register your copy of the product.

Please also try the "acpi=off noapic" workaround and if it doesn't help please create sysinfo.txt and send it to support@acronis.com along with the link to this thread (please see https://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=55317 for the detailed instructions).

Thank you.
    --
    Irina Shirokova

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.