INTEL Q965 Chipset RAID Boot CD problem solved

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by brandis, Jan 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brandis

brandis Registered Member

Hello I want to inform anyone that TI 9/10/11.8053 was NOT able to boot with the boot CD on some PC's with INTEL Q965 Chipset in RAID MODE (Fujitsu Siemens Celsius W350)!

I have reportet this to the ACRONIS SUPPORT and they did give me a solution in a view days !!! (Thanks guys, very fast response!)

I dont know when this will be implemented in TI but if anyone has problems with RAID and this chipset he should contact the Acronis support.

2. Mac25

Mac25 Registered Member

Whoooooooopee, lots of info there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. brandis

brandis Registered Member

The support infromed me that this will be impemented in Version 8082 comming this month!

I want to thank you and Acronis staff for the very good and fast support. Since I started to use TI 6.0 in my company, I did never regred it and it did save me from some PC desasters. Even if some propblems appear in a version or a hardware was not supported, I did get solutions and workarounds from the support. This support is very important and would hope that other software companies would work like Acronis. Unfortunatly the most do not really have something like this.

Keep going.

kind regards from Stefan Albanidis

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.