Intel Chipset Drivers v9.3.0.1021

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by berryracer, Jul 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. berryracer

berryracer Suspended Member

Intel Chipset Drivers v9.3.0.1021
    -http://www.station-drivers.com/telechargement/intel/chipset/Intel_Chipset_9301021www.station-drivers.com).exe-

To ensure proper installation of the Intel Chipset Drivers incase you were not installing them for the first time after a format, do the following:

1) Double click on the exe file you downloaded and when prompted to extract it a folder, add a \chip to the end of the path (this makes it easier to type it in DOS)

http://i1211.photobucket.com/albums/cc428/berryracer/chipsetsetup.png

2) Copy that folder to the root of your C:\ Partition

3) Press the START MENU button > All Programs > Accessories > then right click on Command Prompt and choose Run As Administrator

4) In the Command Prompt, type:

- cd\ to back to the ROOT of c:
    - cd chip to go into the folder Chip
    - setup.exe -overide -overall then hit ENTER

http://i1211.photobucket.com/albums/cc428/berryracer/chipsetsetupinstructions.png

Now the drivers will be installed completely because if you don't follow this method, then as soon as you run the setup regularly and hit next, you will notice that the installation completed and nothing happened.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 21, 2012
  2. berryracer

Intel Chipset Drivers have direct impact on performance especially taking into consideration that the last update of the drivers were 6 months old so I reckon these drivers would bring in better support for the Ivy Bridge!

3. berryracer

These chispet drivers now make Turbo Boost run better! I never reached 3.27 GHz. before but now I average between 3.2 to 3.27 on max cpu load which is great!! Hail to the IvyBridge proper support Intel

4. kdcdq

kdcdq Registered Member

Berryracer, you are a good man for telling us how to "force install" the new chipset drivers. I know a lot of things, but I never new how to make the chipset installer actually "do" something. Thanks again. :thumb:

5. berryracer

You're most welcome my friend

I once tried to install the drivers and I already had previous Intel Drivers installed and noticed that the setup will end as soon as you hit next as if it did nothing so I searched around and found these setup switches in the Readme files of the Intel Chipset Software

If somoene is installing the drivers after a format then he doesnt really need to do this as there are no drivers anyway so they would install fine but if he had drivers already, the only solution is to format and install clean. With this guide you dont need to format

I always use these switches anyway to ensure that setup overides any previously installed drivers for the chipset by Windows

6. kdcdq

kdcdq Registered Member

I forgot to say that Berryracer's 4-step chipset install process described in this thread works flawlessly. I have run it on four different systems already; smooth as silk. :D :thumb:

7. berryracer

Thanks for confirming bro :)

8. aladdin

aladdin Registered Member

On my system it created the nightmare. I have SSD and therefore I have Intel RSTL driver, and the Intel Chipset driver conflicts with it. One is only required and not both.

9. SirDrexl

SirDrexl Registered Member

Hmm, that hasn't been my experience. The RST driver is for AHCI, so it's not just for SSDs (I have a SSD and a HDD on the controller). And when I install Windows fresh, I start with the chipset driver, which installs, then the RST driver, which also installs.

Maybe forcing the overwrite causes problems. I haven't tried that yet.

10. Rules

Rules Registered Member

Thanks berryracer, installed, run like a charm.

Rules.

11. aladdin

aladdin Registered Member

I didn't install Windows. If I had installed Windows then the Chipset driver will install itself and later I will install the RSTL driver.

However, I tried to upgrade on RSTL driver and this created the nightmare, and I had to restore from my image.

Yes, it is forcing the overwrite which caused the problem.

Best regards,

12. berryracer

Ah thanks for letting me know..I guess I never had a problem because I always the Chipset Drivers THEN the IRST

I have edited the guide and just kept the -overall command and removed the -overide

13. kdcdq

kdcdq Registered Member

After re-reading this thread and checking my systems, Intel's Rapid Storage Technology task was not starting correctly on the systems I installed the latest chipset drivers with the "override" install parm set. I reinstalled the latest IRST driver on each system and my four systems are back to "normal".

14. berryracer

Yeah I wantedto remove the -overide command from the guide but I can't edit my own thread for god's sake!

I sent a PM to Ronjor to edit it for me but nothing happened! :mad:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.