Integrated Disk Director Suite into True Image Enterprise Server boot cd

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by b:z, Dec 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. b:z

b:z Registered Member

I am using Acronis True Image Enterprise Server 9, and i can create the boot CD to recover my system. My question, are there any way to integrated the Disk Director Suite into the BootCD which created by True Image Enterprise Server 9. If it's possible, it's really great tool in boot CD.

Please give me your idea.
    Many thanks

2. Menorcaman

Menorcaman Retired Moderator

Hello b:z,

I can't speak for the Enterprise Server version but certainly the Acronis Media Builder in the more recent builds of TI 9.0 Home has been able to add the Disk Director Suite media components to the bootable rescue CD (provided of course that DDS has been installed :)). See the attached screenshot of the TI 9.0 Home Build 3677 Rescue Media Contents Selection window.

Perhaps you need to update your TI 9.0 ES to the latest build?

Regards

Attached Files:

3. b:z

b:z Registered Member

That's interesting! I will tried to build the boot CD.

if my system has already installed others acronis products, and when i use Acronis Media Builder to create boot CD, it will display all softwares which support run under DOS environment?

How can you add Acronis OS Selector Activator into Acronis Media Builder?

Thanks so much.

Last edited: Dec 12, 2006
  4. Menorcaman

Menorcaman Retired Moderator

Hello again b:z,

I don't use the Enterprise versions of TI so only have first-hand experience on including the TI 9.0 Home and DDS 10 media components. However, the attached screenshot taken from Chapter 10 of TI 9.1 Corporate Workstation shows that the OS Selector Activator can be included on the rescue CD as part of the DDS media components selection.

Regards

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.