installing the agent

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by heko, Nov 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. heko

heko Registered Member

Hello, I'm having some troubles installing the agent on remote computers. This is what happens:
    I open the managment console and click install components on remote computer,
    choose agent. Then TI askes for licence server, I provide it, next TI asks for the computer name and password I enter this. After 2 secs the managment console shuts down and nothing happens. There are no events recorded. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. When I take a peek on the remote machine I notice that event id 11708 is recorded.
    TI is installed on a MS 2000 SBS server with terminal server active.
    Clients are MS W2K and XP All the clients are in a domain.
    TI is latest build downloaded it yesterday.
    Can anyone give me a hint?

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello heko,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Remote Server Backup Software.

We are sorry for the delayed response.

Could you please provide us with the exact name and build of the product that you use? You can find this information in the Help -> About dialog.

Please collect the user.dmp and drwtsn32.log the way described in this previous post of mine

Please also create Windows System Information on the computer where Acronis Management Console is installed as it is described in Acronis Help Post. Then submit a request for technical support. Attach all the collected file along with the link to this thread. We will investigate the problem and try to provide you with a solution.

Thank you.
    --
    Aleksandr Isakov

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.