Installing SpywareBlaster 3.1

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by SueF, Apr 12, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SueF

SueF Registered Member

I read the directions for installing the new 3.1 version of SpywareBlaster and Step 1 says, "Open SpywareBlaster and press the Disable all Protection link under Quick Tabs." I seem to have Version 2.6.1. (I haven't had the program a long time so I don't know why I don't have Version 3.0.) I cannot find the "Quick Tabs" or a place to "Disable All Protection." Can someone help me out here? Or should I just uninstall through Add/Remove programs since I don't have Version 3.0?

I have downloaded the program but am not sure how to install it. I see that I am to uninstall the version I have now, but I don't know how to accomplish the first step. I am unable to update the program since I don't know exactly how to install Version 3.1.

I also do not understand how to post in this forum. I only registered yesterday and I don't know how to reply to a post or what "Close Current Tag" or "Close All Tags" means. This forum looks like it would be very helpful if you know how to use it.

SueF

2. SueF

SueF Registered Member

I posted this message several days ago, but no replies. Can anybody give me an answer?

I read the directions for installing the new 3.1 version of SpywareBlaster and Step 1 says, "Open SpywareBlaster and press the Disable all Protection link under Quick Tabs." I seem to have Version 2.6.1. (I haven't had the program a long time so I don't know why I don't have Version 3.0.) I cannot find the "Quick Tabs" or a place to "Disable All Protection." Can someone help me out here? Or should I just uninstall through Add/Remove programs since I don't have Version 3.0?

I have downloaded the program but am not sure how to install it. I see that I am to uninstall the version I have now, but I don't know how to accomplish the first step. I am unable to update the program since I don't know exactly how to install Version 3.1.

I also do not understand how to post in this forum. I only registered yesterday and I don't know how to reply to a post or what "Close Current Tag" or "Close All Tags" means. This forum looks like it would be very helpful if you know how to use it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.