Installing mirror server problem

Discussion in 'Other ESET Home Products' started by clyde123, Apr 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. clyde123

clyde123 Registered Member

Hi all, I am setting up a mirror server on our company server. Using ESS Business for various workstations. But the workstations are not updating.
    Maybe i've done something wrong in the setup, but tell me : having already AntiVirus 2.7 running on the server machine, will this conflict with trying to use a mirror server for ESS on the same machine ?

2. SmackyTheFrog

SmackyTheFrog Registered Member

Which version of RAS are you using? Does the 2.7 client running on the server also have an active mirror on it?

3. clyde123

clyde123 Registered Member

Thanks for the response, SmackyTheFrog. It is the most up to date version, have just re-downloaded and done a repair on the installation. And no, the 2.7 version on the machine itself updates directly from an Eset server.

4. ASpace

ASpace Guest

You can NOT update ESET Smart Security from NOD32 v2 . ESS workstations can be updated either from Internet (ESET servers) and from a local mirror created by ESET Remote Administrator v2/v3 , and from a local created by ESET Security product v3.0 or v4.0 .

The v2 updates are not compatiable with v3/v4 ESET products. ESET RA can also update v2 products.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.