Installed on WinXP Pro SP2, cannot access shared resources

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by AdventTech, Feb 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AdventTech

AdventTech Registered Member

Just installed True Image 9 (TI9) on a computer with WinXP Pro, SP2. This computer has been used as a file server in a P2P network.

Prior to installing TI9, all computers on the LAN could access the shared folders on the WinXP computer with no problem. After installing TI9, other computers on the network could no longer access the shared folders; getting a message "Not Enough Server Storage Is Available to Process This Command".

After removing TI9 and rebooting, the shared folders can be used by other computers on the LAN.

Please advise!!! I'm removing Ghost in favor of TI9, don't fail me now Acronis...

Regards.

2. VolkerNadolski

VolkerNadolski Registered Member

3. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello AdventTech,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

Please also take a look at this FAQ Article describing the issue. Let us know if the solution provided will not resolve the problem.

Thank you.
    --
    Alexey Popov

4. thomasjk

thomasjk Registered Member

Volker is correct my personal recommendation for the IrpStacksize is 21 decimal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.