Installation

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by matsuidaman, Sep 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. matsuidaman

matsuidaman Registered Member

Hey,
    I have to reformat my laptop because it is because really slow recently. I have the user name and the password but i was just wondering can i use any nod anti virus cd and then use my user name and password or do i have to use the same cd that i installed it with. I am not sure if i have the white slip with the same cd anymore. Thanks for the help.

If its confusing:
    I want to know if i can use a nod cd to install and use my username and password that i already have

2. cupez80

cupez80 Registered Member

you can use installer from anywhere as long as its the same type for your username. eg. if you bought ESET AV then you can use installer from your original cd or download again from ESET website or from other source as long as its an ESET AV installer.

3. Rmuffler

Rmuffler Former Eset Moderator

Hello matsuidaman,

You can download a copy of NOD32 from the website (http://www.eset.com/download/index.php) using your username and password. Also from the website, you are able to download whatever version you like the best (v2.7, v3.0 or v4.0).

Thank you,
    Richard

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.