Installation Issue : How to uninstall??

Discussion in 'Other Paragon Disk Utilities' started by kjack1, May 7, 2016.

1. kjack1

kjack1 Registered Member

Hey,

I installed paragon HFS+ on my new windows 10 and halfway through the install the program blue screened. The computer restarted and I got a dialogue from Paragon asking me to check an option, sorry but I cannot remember what it was. After this however, I've not been able to see paragon anywhere in my system. It does not detect my HFS drives neither.

I've tried going into program files and there is a 'paragon' folder but with just a few files, so clearly the install process didn't complete, so perplexed about how I got a dialogue from Paragon after my computer restarted.

I tried then to reinstall Paragon HFS+ but the installer finished without success saying that 'the install was interrupted'.

I have a few questions:

1) How can I uninstall this program completely from my system? I don't just want to just delete the folder from 'program files' - I want to remove all files associated with it, and revert back any registery changes etc as well since I don't want this to interfere with the software that I'm going to use instead.

2) If I need to get a 'successful install' for me to able to uninstall then please indicate how I can fix the issue with the install app where it does not run completely and outputs the 'interrupted' error.

Thanks in advance,

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.