Inpaint Related?

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by jpcummins, Jul 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jpcummins

jpcummins Registered Member

Not sure if this is the correct forum or not; if not, I would appreciate one of the Moderators moving it to the correct one.

I downloaded Inpaint from Give Away Of The Day yesterday. Everything went well but whenever I load the program I get a popup message that Windows is trying to reconfigure Microsoft FrontPage 2003. Furthermore, it lets me know that FrontPage 2003 is missing the YI561401.CAB file. As far as I know FrontPage is working just fine.

This does not happen when I load any other program. Anyone have any ideas? As always I appreciate all replies and would thank you in advance.

John

2. Cudni

Cudni Global Moderator

Strange, unless it is trying to use some MS office function. If you place Front Page disk in does it install?

3. jpcummins

jpcummins Registered Member

Cudni

When the popup appears I just click on cancel and the program loads. I will rarely use the Inpaint program so it is nothing more than a nuisance. I was just curious if anyone else had experienced this. I am reluctant to insert the Microsoft FrontPage 2003 disc and let Windows reconfigure as everything is working fine.

John

4. Seer

Seer Registered Member

Now would be a good time to put your backups in service. Why don't you update one and then do this -

Getting down to the bottom of the problem (as in why exactly is it asking for FP install CD) is a path I'd prefer, but I'm afraid in this case we'll have to let go.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.