Initializing Process Guard

Discussion in 'ProcessGuard' started by Smee, Mar 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smee

Smee Guest

Hi all,
    Ok my prob is that process guard (free version, v3.000) initialises but doesn't do anything else. My PC has been up and running for over 24 hours and it's still initialising. Right clicking only allows me to exit, all other options are greyed out. This has only happened recently.

Double clicking on the icon brings up the prog window but with only one tab! The main tab.

Can someone tell me how to fix this so I can uninstall it so I can install the newer version. I know I can upgrade but the first instruction in doing this is to disable protection, this option is currently greyed out.

Any ideas

thanks

2. Smee Again

Smee Again Guest

Sorry folks, found how to uninstall in a stick above. In safe mode etc. Worked a treat, now have a new process guard installed :)

3. Pilli

Pilli Registered Member

Hi Smee, Glad you got it working :)

4. Arup

Arup Guest

Hi,

I am using the latest version and specially when coming out of hibernation with my Win2K SP4 PC, PG just says initialising but nothing happens, then when I click on protection enabled it tells me that unable to start due to missing driver. I have reinstalled it over and again but the same thing keeps on happening.

5. Pilli

Pilli Registered Member

Hi Arup, I am not using W2K here, hopefully a W2K user or DCS can try this to see if it is repeatable.

Pilli

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.