info needed on spywareblaster 3

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by david b, Apr 7, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. david b

david b Guest

An incredible job you have done on your new version. Works flawlessly with win xp pro.

I also use spyware guard & spybot search & destroy also with spywareblaster 3. I also use Ad-Aware & spysweeper. Your new version 3 is a huge upgrade with so many extra features, am I using to many anti-spyware programs now?
    Do you suggest I keep using spybot search & destroy & spyware guard. I like the look of spywareblaster 3 & would like to continue using it.

Your advice is appreciated.

Regards
    David

2. javacool

javacool BrightFort Moderator

Hi,

I always recommend that you keep a spyware removal utility, because no protection method is 100% effective.

Spybot S & D and Ad-Aware compliment each other well (and are free). And if you purchase SpySweeper I certainly don't see a reason to remove it either.

Hope this helps! :)

Best regards,

-Javacool

3. Tony

Tony Registered Member

Hi Javacool, is it ok to run spyseepers active sheilds (home page memory and cookie sheilds) alongside spywareguard/spywareblaster, or is there likely to be conflicts between the programs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.