Incremental file does not exist

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by jmagee11, Jun 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jmagee11

jmagee11 Registered Member

I am using Build 889. I want my scheduled incremental backup to run in the night. However, three times now, the backup seems to run and the log file shows "Image creation has succeeded" yet when I go look for the .tib file, it does not exist. If I run the scheduled backup manually ("Start Now") a new .tib file is created. When I compare the log files of the successful runs to the unsuccessful ones, they are exactly identical except for the dates & times. There are no error messages. I have searched my drives to see if the file is being placed somewhere else and it is not. I am backing up to a network storage device. I have been using this program for only one week, so perhaps I am doing something wrong?

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello jmagee11,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

Could you please create the screenshots of the folder content (where the image file is stored) after running backup automatically and manually, and send all the information to support@acronis.com along with the link to this thread.

Also please download the http://www.acronis.com/files/support/schedmgr.exe file;
    - Open the command prompt (Start -> Run -> cmd)
    - Run the following command in the folder the file was saved to:

schedmgr get report > schedreport.txt

And send schedreport.txt to us.

Thank you.
    --
    Irina Shirokova

3. jmagee11

jmagee11 Registered Member

Thank you for addressing this. I have discovered this is my error. My network storage device had GMT time instead of local time so the time stamps for the backups were 7 hours too early. My night time scheduled backups were then dated the previous day. All is working perfectly now.

4. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello jmagee11,

Glad to hear that your problew has been resolved. If you have any questions concerning our software, please feel free to ask us.

Thank you.
    --
    Irina Shirokova

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.