"Incredible" Offer from Agnitum

Discussion in 'other firewalls' started by yange, Jun 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yange

yange Registered Member

This is my first post here.

Yesterday I received Special 72 Hours Offer from Agnitum through built-in News function of my Outpost Firewall Pro trial.

It says "Convert your trial license to a full license today and get 15% off the regular price! This is a one-time offer - you won't see the price that good again". Then goes hyperlinked phrase "Buy Personal Pack License" that gets you to Agnitum's store cart with automatically applied 15% discount. Actually, when you click "Buy Personal..." in Outpost's News screen you first see www.agnitum.com/r/news/trialoffer_ofp15en/ in your browser's address bar that then redirects you to the store cart.

What I saw in my cart made me think that it is indeed "good" price. In the cart was Outpost Firewall Pro for 3 PCs for 1 year priced at $49.95 (if you live outside US you will see different price in your local currency) with a discount of 15% (- $7.49) applied. Total is therefore $42.26.

But the current price of Outpost Firewall Pro for 3 PCs for 1 year as seen on their English website www.agnitum.com/purchase/outpost/ is $39.95. I really hope I "won't see the price that good again".

529f6d4e95df9bd2b9ab59ad6b67d71f43f98a8e.jpg

EDIT: Replaced link with attachment.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2014
  2. Sm3K3R

Sm3K3R Registered Member

Until they fix what a professional test has discovered i woudn t get it even for free.:)
    Enjoy it though maybe you are lucky.

3. Behold Eck

Behold Eck Registered Member

Would that be the same test that windows firewall trumped all others in ?

Regards...Eck

4. yange

yange Registered Member

Yeah, that's another story, but their price tricks (changing price from $39.95 to $49.95 and then applying 15% discount) ~ Snipped as per TOS ~ me off.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.