"Incredible" Offer from Agnitum

Discussion in 'other firewalls' started by yange, Jun 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yange

yange Registered Member

This is my first post here.

Yesterday I received Special 72 Hours Offer from Agnitum through built-in News function of my Outpost Firewall Pro trial.

It says "Convert your trial license to a full license today and get 15% off the regular price! This is a one-time offer - you won't see the price that good again". Then goes hyperlinked phrase "Buy Personal Pack License" that gets you to Agnitum's store cart with automatically applied 15% discount. Actually, when you click "Buy Personal..." in Outpost's News screen you first see www.agnitum.com/r/news/trialoffer_ofp15en/ in your browser's address bar that then redirects you to the store cart.

What I saw in my cart made me think that it is indeed "good" price. In the cart was Outpost Firewall Pro for 3 PCs for 1 year priced at $49.95 (if you live outside US you will see different price in your local currency) with a discount of 15% (- $7.49) applied. Total is therefore $42.26.

But the current price of Outpost Firewall Pro for 3 PCs for 1 year as seen on their English website www.agnitum.com/purchase/outpost/ is $39.95. I really hope I "won't see the price that good again".

529f6d4e95df9bd2b9ab59ad6b67d71f43f98a8e.jpg

EDIT: Replaced link with attachment.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2014
  2. Sm3K3R

Sm3K3R Registered Member

Until they fix what a professional test has discovered i woudn t get it even for free.:)
    Enjoy it though maybe you are lucky.

3. Behold Eck

Behold Eck Registered Member

Would that be the same test that windows firewall trumped all others in ?

Regards...Eck

4. yange

yange Registered Member

Yeah, that's another story, but their price tricks (changing price from $39.95 to $49.95 and then applying 15% discount) ~ Snipped as per TOS ~ me off.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.