incorrect serial number

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by krishcanag, Dec 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. krishcanag

krishcanag Registered Member

Hi

I want to install true image home 2009 onto by second partition with vista 64 bit on it. When I try and install the product with the S/N on the acronis website about my registered products it says the S/N in incorrect? Can I not install twice on the same PC?
    krishan

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello krishcanag,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

We are sorry for delayed response.

Please make sure the serial number is entered correctly. The best way is to copy and paste the serial into the respective program field (you can paste with Ctrl+V key combination).

Please make sure you use the latest build (9646) of Acronis True Image Home 2009. To get access to updates you should first register your software.

If the issue persists, please submit a request for technical support or use our Live Chat service, or send us a Private Message with your serial number. We will do our best to investigate the problem and provide you with a solution.

Thank you.
    --
    Marat Setdikov

3. 62cwil

62cwil Registered Member

Acronis Support--Why don't you just answer the question rather than send out canned email. The question was can he use the same serial number twice on the same computer, once on one partition and the other on the other partition? Yes or No I am sure krishcanag knows to make sure the serial number is correct.*puppy*

4. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello 62cwil,

Please accept our apologies for the delay with the response.

We are unable to investigate this issue without your number itself. As you know, this is a public resource and it's unacceptable to write your serial number here. That's why we asked you to contact us directly and give us a serial number, it can be checked easily.

Thank you.
    --
    Alexander Nikolsky

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.