Incorrect NOD32 date format.

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by pepito, May 3, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

Ahhhh Sir Bandi of Coot, I see royalty has been bestowed upon you :D Nice to see the plebs coming up through the ranks ;) :D

I have uninstalled the Beta to see if a few problems would go away, as in the Lsass.exe error, and it has indeed, so it will be another day or two before I'll reinstall it again.

The Good Sir Blackspear
    Robber of the Rich
    Defender of the Poor

:D :cool: :D :cool: :D

2. pepito

pepito Registered Member

Excellent Señor Bandicoot, that did the trick, date format is now correct in the beta (I tried this on the release version of NOD32 in case it worked but it didn't).

The interesting thing is that the computer in question had its operating system installed in the same way I do all others, ie. Regional Settings are all set to Australia from day one but it still needed your friends little fix <shrugs).

cheers matey,
    Pepito

ps. Hope he recovered ok from his thrashings, if not a nice bucket of ice water followed by a quick series of slaps to the face always works well.

3. Bandicoot

Bandicoot Eset Staff

Waahooooooooooo......!!

Excellent. I love a happy ending.

That's odd though that you installed the OS the same as on other PCs. Oh well.... at least it's all OK now. Hopefully any other users from your neck of the woods that had this problem will be OK now too.

All the best,
    Bandicoot. :D

(I'll bear your medical advice in mind..... hmmm. You don't beat around the bush in Oz, do you! Phew. Impressive!)

4. Blackspear

Yes all good down here now, we have 28 days in this month so far, and still a few more to come ;)

Good to see you guys at Eset are on the ball...

No flys on you aye Mr Coot :D

Cheers :D

Attached Files:

5. DonKid

DonKid Registered Member

I´m using a NOD32 Beta English version, of course, since there isn´t a Brazilian version yet..(are we forgotten too ?) with windows xp in Brazilian Portuguese language and the date is in correct format. :D

Best Regards,

DonKid.

6. Blackspear

Apparantly there are other languages coming out soon...

Cheers :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.