Impossible to uninstall AVAST AV !

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by blacknight, Jul 29, 2017.

1. blacknight

blacknight Registered Member

Thank you, I'll find for this.

2. blacknight

Ya, naturally. Indeed with the new configuration the NC works.

Ok, but what's the matter with the fact that in a configuration works and in the other, not ?

Thank you, I'll see it.

3. gorblimey

gorblimey Registered Member

Because I cannot see your box, I need to find out what actual system (NIC) you have. Trouble-shooting is like rounding up a group of young puppies :)

I have to work tomorrow, I probably won't get back to this thread for about 24 hours. There are a couple of BIOS settings we want to look at, to find out why Windows cannot see your NIC. I have a suspicion, but we need to make sure.

Forgive me, but English is not your first language? When you write "I'll see it", I am reading the future tense, yes?

4. blacknight

Sorry for my English ! I'm European, but not english. " I'll see " meant that I couldn't verify immediately. And would be better to say " I'll check it ". ( in my post n. 23, as I see now, I made too some typing errors !

You're very kind to help me ! Not so pressing, because my pc work in the new configuration setted by the tech, and, basically, because I'm going to go in vacation
    :). But I resume the thread on my return: I have to solve the problem, in case I want to format and to do a clean install in the future ! Thank you so much ! :thumb:

5. Brummelchen

Brummelchen Registered Member

thats what i would also recommend after reading several problems on your system.

6. gorblimey

gorblimey Registered Member

OK, you're going on vacation. Not a problem.

One thing I should have asked, which version of Win7? Home Premium, Professional, Ultimate?

Have a good time!

7. Firecat

Firecat Registered Member

Just FRESH install Avast over the existing installation and THEN use the removal tool. Also, use AVG remover afterwards, since the product is now basically just Avast. I had this problem with AVG on a machine and I fixed it this way.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.