Important Spanish ISP Banned by SpywareBlaster

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by miulins, Jun 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. miulins

miulins Registered Member

Hi folks!

I've been having troubles with spywareblaster in my country. In all the databases since many months appers *.terra.es added in the blacklist.

It's really known that the domain personal.terra.es, hosts a lot of personal web pages that some of them can contain malicious software, but banning the entire domain causes that all the services offered by this isp on www.terra.es ( mail, virtual HardDisk Drive, profiles configuration, Personal user ADSL Billing information, calling bills, etc,etc ) doesn't work.

The rule afected is coolwebsearch(987). It's easy to test. Install SpywareBlaster, update it, and try to use www.terra.es.

The ban, perhaps may be *.personal.terra.es...

I suspect your answer will be " WEll deactivate coolwebsearch(987) in the configuration panel "...yes of course, i've done it!, but I think that is no correct to add a major ISP provider to our blacklist.

Sincerely Yours

Guillem

2. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

To my knowledge that's the only chose you have at the moment....and is what has been suggested in the past concering this issue.

Latest terra server thread---> Access to a ISP pages is blocked!

I will give you a bump so it doesn't fall off the front page in case the programmer wishes to comment.

3. miulins

miulins Registered Member

Thanks for your answer!

Taking this issue apart, there's no doubt that SpywareBlaster it's a pretty good Antispam software.

Regards

Guillem

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.