IMON Settings

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by jimmer, Jul 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jimmer

jimmer Registered Member

I have a question about setting up IMON

If I go to IMON, setup, Http, Client compatibility, the windows shows a list of browsers and a list of programs. Is this a standard list or is it meant to be configured for my computer? The list of Browsers includes all Mozilla browsers between Mozilla 3.0 and Mozilla 5.0. Even though I don't have these browsers. I have Opera 5, Opera 7.11, Opera 7.54, Firefox, Slimbrowser and IE.

The IMON window lists in the browser column, only Mozilla 3, Mozilla 4, Mozilla 4.78, Mozilla 5.0 and Opera 7.11. Do I need to add other browsers to this list? If so, how can I add them?

In the program column, Opera.exe is listed 3 times (I have three versions of Opera). But one is shown next to Opera 7.11. One next to Mozilla 4 and one next to Mozilla 4.78.

Have I misunderstood something?

2. ronjor

ronjor Global Moderator

Jimmer

IE, Firefox, Mozilla, K-Meleon will show as Mozilla in the list. Opera was built from the ground up and will show as Opera.
    You can't add or take away the listings. It is done automatically by NOD. From the help file:

HTTP compatibility setup allows to configure HTTP work mode for each of the applications (browsers/user agents). Applications are added automatically when they first attempt to download data through HTTP.

3. jimmer

jimmer Registered Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.