IMON Miscellaneous Tab

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by Vietnam Vet, May 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vietnam Vet

Vietnam Vet Registered Member

Hi,

In IMON's Miscellaneous Tab, in the Display area, there is a slider for controlling the progress window's transparency. On my 98SE system using Nod32 2.5, this area is grayed out(except for the section where you select to display the progress; it is enabled). Fresh install done and also had the same scenario with the previous release version. Absolutely no other problems with Nod32, display or otherwise.

While this is no big deal, I am curious, and since I have seen no other mention of a "problem" :rolleyes: like this, it would seem to be machine specific.

Any ideas or is anyone else seeing the same thing?

Thanks,
    VV

2. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

Well, upgrade to Win2k or WinXP and you'll be able to adjust the progress window's transparency. Or tell Microsoft to add support for transparency to Win98 ;-)

3. Vietnam Vet

Edited by Vietnam Vet, 5/18/05
    Please ignore this reply, as it was a misunderstanding on my part! Thanks.

Why, do YOU think Microsoft cares whether I can adjust the window transparency or not?

Perhaps I caught you on a bad day, o_O but I thought it was a simple enough question. A simple 9x platform does not support transparency would have been sufficient. Sorry to have bothered you, but thanks for the information, anyway.

Best wishes,
    Vietnam Vet

Last edited: May 18, 2005
  4. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

It wasn't meant to come across that way, it was said in jest, Marcos used the typed version of the wink ;)

Please don't take it as an attack, there really wasn’t that intention there from Marcos.

Your questions are most welcome here.

Cheers

Blackspear.

5. Vietnam Vet

Hi Blackspear,

Glad you posted that, because the wink thing swished right over my head. :rolleyes: Don't think I really even saw that!

Marcos, please accept my humble apology. Had I known that was intended as the wink smiley, it puts your reply in a totaly different light, just as explained by Blackspear. Again, sorry.

Best wishes,
    VV

6. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

No worries at all VV, many cultures, many languages, and that's not including computer lingo, we will all get things a bit topsy turvy every now and then.

All the very best to you...

Cheers :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.